Re: Pragmatic Problems in the RDF Ecosystem (Was: Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal)

As a former SW developer, promoter and practitioner, I can’t but agree with
this analysis.

I see the same issues in this thread as we discussed them almost 10 years
ago.

--
Alvaro Graves-Fuenzalida, PhD
Web: http://graves.cl - Twitter: @alvarograves