Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

[Some of this thread got cross-posted to RDF-Logic.  Could we please
stop cross-posting and only post on this topic here?]

On 11/27/2018 4:34 AM, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> You missed the part about global identifiers. XML does not have them.
> RDF has them built in: URIs.

That's because I was not claiming that XML can be a replacement for RDF.
  I was debunking the myth that XML isn't for graphs but only for trees.

(Anyway, you could create a profile for an XML language in which
ID/IDREFS have to be global identifiers.  And an identifier could be
linked to one or more useful IRIs by an attribute on its element.  Not
that it would automatically be equivalent to RDF just by having global
identifiers).