Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

On 11/25/18 12:41 PM, David Booth wrote:
> On 11/24/18 3:13 PM, Nathan Rixham wrote:
> . . .
>> There seems to be traction, and lot's of discussion. Is anybody
>> collating any of this or taking notes?
 >
> Yes, and I'll post a link as soon as I've got a starting point put
> together -- expecting later today.

Here is a first cut:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12cPE-oi90bd
e1phn0H0_tJQzYAJ7gD1mQl13H0Lo694/edit#

I do not yet have it set up to allow anyone else to edit, but anyone can
add comments if you thing something should be changed.  Maybe I should
move it to a W3C wiki to allow everyone to edit it directly.

Dave Raggett, do you have suggestions for where/how we should edit this?

Thanks,
David Booth