Re: Toward a web standard for XAI?

I suppose that category theory , with its advantages and liimitations,
could well correspond to limitation of human and machine intelligence,
as long as we are aware of its limitations and possible distortions in
reasoning,
that could lead to distortions in decision making, are addressed by
complementary approaches

> I too was skeptical initially, and yes there may be some flaws in category theory, but convergence of sting theory, quantum theory, computability issues, software engineering, generalized frameworks for discussing all forms of logic and underlying calculi lead to one common ground: the use of category theory.

>>>any pointers?  if category theory and its flaws in knowledge representation (the gap beetween the reality and the abstraction ?) is all we have, then I am not surprising everyone is using it

> Even Cognitive sciences and Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures draw heavily from category theory.

that's where the limitations of human and machien cognition come from?

> The current state of category theory has not yet considered unifying many fields, but string theorists and quantum physicists are actually the ones asking the pertinent questions, the answers of which point to a common ground.

I am familiar, to some extent, with the common ground <g>
I d love to see a unifying category of everything, sure it will make us laugh