Re: vCard issues

Hi and thank you for all the replys!

We have developed a system for generating HTML forms for editing RDF
data. Form is generated automatically using RDF schemas.

So depending of the type of resource being described, it displays only
applicable properties for the resource (class). And if you want to add,
for example, vcard:hasGender property, form displays a selector for
vcard:Gender class and subclasses for choosing the value. This works
pretty nice for schema.org and that is of course alternative for using
vcard.

Br