Re: DCAT and GeoSPARQL issues. was - RE: vCard issues

Simon,

Good point on the template - I am making a revision now and will be sure to add this info. “This info” being the only bug and requirement tracking system that we currently have: the Standards Tracker (http://ogc.standardstracker.org/ <http://ogc.standardstracker.org/>). We have discussed an OGC-run forum or list, but have generally been relying on Stack Overflow and a few other sites.

Best Regards,
Scott