Thanks (was: Seeking LDP server recommendations)

Thank you to those of you who responded to my enquiry.  There was some useful
feedback, though at this stage we haven't come to a clear decision.

For "production" use, I'd probably recommend looking more closely at the Fedora
and Virtuoso options.

For experimental use, node-solid-server looks interesting to me as possible
future engagement with the Solid project is attractive to us.  And makytso
appeals for its web annotation support.

Thanks,

#g