Re: Seeking LDP server recommendations

nice! will deploy on our DC/OS cluster as a service for demo purposes..

kind regards: http://demo.fcrepo.org:8080/fcrepo/rest/turnguard ;-)

*Jürgen Jakobitsch*
Innovation Director
Semantic Web Company GmbH
EU: +43-14021235 <+43%201%204021235>
US: (415) 800-3776
Mobile: +43-676-6212710 <+43%20676%206212710>
https://www.poolparty.biz
https://www.semantic-web.com

*Download now
<https://www.poolparty.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IDC_Paper_How_Semantic_Technologies_Steer_Cognitive_Applications.pdf>
**IDC
White Paper*
*Get certified! <https://www.poolparty.biz/academy/> **PoolParty Academy*

*PoolParty selected as a KMWorld Trend-Setting Product for 2017*

PERSONAL INFORMATION