Re: Seeking LDP server recommendations

Trellis is available at:

https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis

It's early-stage as of yet and doubtless has some bugs still, but it features several different backends and is built from the ground up for distribution/scale-out. It handles all container types and implements several other useful recommendations, including:

• W3C Activity Streams 2.0
• Solid WebAC (Authorization and Access Control)
• RFC 7089 (HTTP Framework for Time-Based Access to Resource States -- Memento)
• RFC 3230 (Instance Digests in HTTP)

---
A. Soroka : Senior Solutions Architect
Research Computing : Office of the CIO : the Smithsonian Institution