Re: System for generating schema based web forms?

Hi Mikael,

My colleague, Ryan Shaw, has started to put together an editor [1] that
generates a form whose inputs are populated by the terms of RDF
vocabularies loaded into it. Currently, it reads and generates JSON-LD.
We have discussed augmenting it to use ShEx or SHACL shapes to generate
more structured forms ahead of time.

This demo [2] dynamically loads vocabularies from https://lov.okfn.org/

[1] https://github.com/editorsnotes/react-jsonld-editor
[2] https://editorsnotes.github.io/edit-with-lov/