Re: ISWC 2018 - Conference Registration is Open

Interesting!

> Le 19 juin 2018 à 15:48, Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca> a écrit :
>
> Thanks Ghislain! As I understand it, what you refer to is a budget
> template for the proposal to host an ISWC event. Moreover, the income
> and expense sheets there are incomplete, ie. it doesn't reflect 2016.
> Hence, I don't think it makes sense or even possible to extrapolate
> anything useful for ISWC 2018. Interested in actual numbers.
>
> SWSA/ISWC:
>
> As for the past events, I presume that the accounting is in all order by
> now. Can you please also share 2002-2017?

So, you want something like “Where Your Registrations Fee Goes” dataset, similar to the concept “Where your money goes” :)

Maybe we can use  that dataset for the SemStats Workshop :)

Ghislain

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D
Mail: ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com
Web: https://w3id.org/people/gatemezing <http://www.atemezing.org/>