Re: Schema.org and OWL

In the realm of upper ontologies I think ISO-15926 [1] handles this sort of
issues nicely (that's why I'm copying this thread to semantic-web) but it
is a whole of an upper ontology and didn't have the time to understand it
completely.

For what is whorth for me, I'm trying to adapt an object-oriented design
pattern (DCI: Data, Context and Interactions [2]) to the realm of RDF Quads
metamodels. There I regard of dimensionally aggregated data (D) for which
schema occurrences (C) play roles in behaviors instances / flows (I).

I'm working in a formal description of the later, and I've also posted
previously some blurry early drafts. I also have a strong focus in ontology
alignments / translations so the use case could fit for generating other
schema documents. Regards,
Sebastián.

[1] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_15926

[2] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data,_context_and_interaction