Re: WebDataCommons releases 38.7 billion quads Microdata, Embedded JSON-LD, RDFa and Microformat data originating from 7.4 million pay-level-domains

Dear Ms. Anna,

Thank you for giving the update.

There are some class specific data, which are not accessible. For instance,
http://schema.org/GeoCoordinates. So, I request to update the
class-specific data.

Regards,

--