Re: Newsletter & Call for Papers WebSci'18

There is a difference between someone putting in work and switching from one
publishing model to another.

What benefits are there for me in this?  Does the new model make it easier for
me as an author?  As a reviewer?  As a reader?  Until just about all of the
latter two groups are winners there is no reason to force the change.  Until
just about all of the first group are winners there is no reason to push for
the change.

peter