Re: http-range-14 and other painful questions...

Hi, Henry.

Quite interesting topic you're covering in your research... :)
Have you exhausted checking all the W3C's TAG archives?
Some useful references below:
https://tag.w3.org/
https://tag.w3.org/findings/
https://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/httpRange-14/2007-08-31/HttpRange-14

Wish you all the best in your endeavors!

/$¡rm
Best regards,

Sergio José Rodríguez Méndez (羅士豪)
Pervasive Embedded Technologies Laboratory (PET Lab)
Computer Science Department
National Chiao Tung University
<https://w3id.org/people/sergio>