Re: http-range-14 and other painful questions...

> On 18 Dec 2018, at 14:38, Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@netestate.de> wrote:
>

> Hello Henry,
>
> todays Web is people, not math. More and more people using it at dwindling
> cost. The result is something like the Wild West. Maybe game theory could
> be useful - but more likely social sciences.
> Related: https://brunni.de/digital_failed_states.html

Yes, my PhD fees are financed by the Social Machines project
( https://sociam.org/ <https://sociam.org/> ), and in other parts I go into the socio-technical
parts of the web. See for example
https://medium.com/@bblfish/epistemology-in-the-cloud-472fad4c8282 <https://medium.com/@bblfish/epistemology-in-the-cloud-472fad4c8282>

But at the same time I am looking to see if I can find the right
mathematical concepts to describe the web so as to make
some decisions taken more evident.

Henry