Re: Proposal: RDF Entry Point Website [was Re: Pragmatic Problems in the RDF Ecosystem]

Well, that idea met with resounding silence.  :(

If people are not willing/able to do this as a community effort, how
else could we address the need for a clear, newbie-friendly entry point
(website) for RDF?

David Booth