Re: Pragmatics of Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

*"I don't think so. I think it is much simpler than that. If I have
understood it correctly, it is a consequence of "lean"ing the graph."*

Not sure if I understand, David, doesn't that imply you're simply doing a
structural equivalence check, defining a composite key consisting of all
properties when it's possible not all properties are required?

Anthony