Re: Pragmatics of Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

How can you ever know that the particular argumets given to the n-ary relation are enough to constitute a key?  And if you do know it, how can you state it so as to validate the inference? I don’t think (?) it can be stated in, for example, OWL. You would need at least FOL with identity, way beyond RDF expressivity.

Pat