Re: Tiny Redland?

Hi Danny. Not-Dave here, and I have not used the ESP32. However, I can
confirm that the Redland utils work nicely on the Raspberry Pi Zero W. Just:

    sudo apt-get install raptor2-utils

...and you are good to go. No need for a proxy in this case. However, if
you need to do your sensing on an even smaller, low-power device, I would
recommend using a lightweight protocol and format like OSC (Open Sound
Control) for communication between the sensor device and your proxy
machine, where you will actually produce the RDF triples. Here is a slide
deck from my grad school days which describes such an approach:

    https://www.slideshare.net/joshsh/semantics-and-sensors

Best,

Josh