Re: Books about constructing an ontology

Thank you, Harshvardhan, for mentioning it :)

In case more people may be interested, the general page with some information and links to files for some of the exercises is:
https://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~mkeet/OEbook/
and the direct link to the pdf:
https://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~mkeet/files/OEbook.pdf

Martynas, it is indeed unlikely you have heard of it, as I've put the textbook pdf online only last month.

Regards,
Maria

----
Dr. C. Maria Keet