Re: SHACL -> SHACLC and ShExJ -> ShExC converter

The conversion between ShExC to/from ShExJ is usually supported by ShEx
conforming implementations as they are part of the ShEx spec (
https://shexspec.github.io/spec/).

There are some online demos that allow you to convert between them. For
example, in this link (https://goo.gl/wPjFv6) you can see the result of
converting from ShExC to ShExJ a simple schema using the rdfshape demo tool
(http://rdfshape.weso.es), and the same example can be seen using the
shex.js library (https://goo.gl/AupsPX).

SHACLC was a draft proposal for SHACL but is not part of the SHACL
recommendation, so SHACL conforming implementations are not required to
implement it. At this moment, I am not aware of open source SHACLC
implementations.

Currently, the SHACLex library (http://labra.weso.es/shaclex/) has partial
converters between subsets of SHACL and ShEx but it is work in progress.

Regards, Jose Labra