Re: any standard wys to detect void dataset descriptions?

Thanks Ratnesh/Heiko for the pointers,

Thanks for sharing the pointers, appreciated!

> btw, for DBpedia, it's dbpedia.org/void/Dataset, but that is probably non-standard. I figured that out by typing "dpbedia void" into Google ;-)

hehe, yes, same here ;-) but I am not 100% sure whether

	google '+<dataset URI> +void'

is really a viable recipe for Linked Open Data access (at least as long as there is not open/free API to do so :-)

best regards,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres