Re: Standards for storing RDF/OWL in a property graph?

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 11:52:08 +0200
Cc: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>, Chris Mungall <cjmungall@lbl.gov>
To: Olaf Hartig <olaf.hartig@liu.se>
Hi,

> Le 8 avr. 2018 à 10:45, Olaf Hartig <olaf.hartig@liu.se> a écrit :
>
> Other use cases could be related to a desire to manage RDF data in a graph
> database system to be able to use some of their query features (e.g., shortest
> paths) while still being able to also use SPARQL.

+1. This is exactly one of our use case (@ Mondeca) where we managed to insert RDF data into Neo4j for vocabulary/terminology management and we are working on how to be able to provide a SPARQL endpoint. You can find here an early version of this PoC to manage terminologies for the French Ministry of Finance [1].

Having a standard way will certainly be useful for many more applications.

HTH
Best,
Ghislain

[1] http://terminologie.finances.gouv.fr/ <http://terminologie.finances.gouv.fr/>