OWL viewer - Was Re: RDF viewer

Brent, I have also been working on a tool (OntoGraph) that is released as
open-source on GitHub (https://github.com/NinePts/OntoGraph).  It has a
Javascript GUI front-end and RESTful interface, and uses a Stardog triple
store as part of its Java back-end. (Stardog eases parsing, namespace and
other issues.)

I used to have OntoGraph running on an AWS server, but don't any longer
(since my trial period ended). So, (sorry) you have to install the
application and Stardog (community edition is free) to run it.

The program can generate custom, Graffoo, VOWL or UML-like diagrams for
ontologies that are segmented into class, property, individual or "both"
class and property graphs.  There is a README on the GitHub page explaining
the program.

Maybe this is of interest?

Andrea Westerinen
T: 425.891.8407