Re: The correct way to define a finite unordered set?

SW is a mean to reach something, not an end. I really don't care if Java,
JavaScript, spaces or tabs are used in the code.

If your applications run on top of a relational database the only things
you have for granted are tables, rows, colums, etc. regardless of the inner
workings of a particular database engine. And that's a good thing.

But if we still going the way we are going up today we'll end up building
'databases' for the sole purpose of building further 'databases' for which
users will never be able to use in any form for the lack of tables,
columns, rows, etc...

Best,
Sebastián Samaruga
---