Re: SPARQL endpoint Creation

Hi Jean-Claude - I'm sure there are other/cheaper options and I am not
making any specific recommendations for which cloud provider to use or even
whether to use a cloud server provider.  It depends on what you need.

Our experience at Swirrl is mainly operating production systems with lots
of users where we spend a lot more than that on each instance, but there we
have high requirements for performance, reliability, ease of maintenance etc

Sorry I can't offer more specific advice!

Bill