Re: SPARQL endpoint Creation

Dear Gautam

There are some good open source software projects that include a triple
store and software to run a sparql endpoint, including
https://jena.apache.org/ and http://rdf4j.org/

You will need a server to run those on if you want to expose your SPARQL
endpoint to the world.  You can set that up on various cloud computing
services such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.

Hope that helps

Bill Roberts