Semantic BI

From: Sebastian Samaruga <ssamarug@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 17:36:03 -0300
To: W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, DBpedia <Dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, drools-usage@googlegroups.com, pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de

I've been updating my drafts and blog:

I'll be glad if someone can help me regarding QA/NLP state of the art in
the realm of semantics or business rules. It doesn't matter if IO is
natural language or a controlled vocabulary.

My approach is to integrate services and data sources, but a 'friendly'
user interface may provide better human interactions for enriching user
experience. Anyway, the component arrangement I'm looking for implies each
one 'talking' to one another.

Best regards,