Re: Using PROV-O to represent ontology processing, extraction and reasoning operations

Is there any reason that http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/#wasAssociatedWith doesn't
work for you?

My recollection of PROV discussions is that involvement of human, software and
other agents in an activity was intended to be captured using this (or
qualifiedAssociation structures - cf.
http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/#qualifiedAssociation).

(IIRC, the "qualifiedAssociation" and similar structures --
http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/#description-qualified-terms -- were introduced to
avoid application-dependent (not a priori defined) sub-properties, which would
break OWL-QL compatibility of PROV, with attendant reasoning performance
challenges.)

#g