From: Bryan Warren [bryanwarrenalvarez@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 November 2017 10:54
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: city/country/municipality

Hi all, could anyone point me to a vocabulary for geo admin divisions in countries? specifically European countries. for instance, country X and then how the territory is divided. in the US it would be states, capital city of state, then cities in the state, towns, etc. As Europe is not one single country... I am sure there must be on for UK, France, Germany, etc. Could someone point me to such vocabulary?

thanks.