Re: Mad idea: Programming language based on RDF

This sounds like it would be mostly a hobby or esoteric exercise, however
there's a few interesting applications to note.

I've partially implemented an engine that uses a SWIG graph to search
another graph. This includes the ability to write some pretty complicated
expressions that both accept input and produce output.

And I've also used RDF to express plugins for software... "This is a
function, it has X domain and Y range, and can be used in Z situations." It
wouldn't be too much of a stretch to include the body of the execution, too.

There's possibly some upsides to the graph paradigm, too; it would likely
be similar to functional programming in that everything would be highly
parallelizable.

Austin.