From: Juan Sequeda [mailto:juanfederico@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 18:15
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Subject: Controlled English Business Rules for RDF/OWL

All,

I'm looking for pointers (papers and ideally working software), that takes business rules, written in controlled natural language, in terms of an OWL ontology and compiles to formal rules (let it be SPIN, SPARQL) and then executed by a rule engine by evaluating queries directly in a triplestore.

Thanks for the pointers!

Juan

--
Juan Sequeda, Ph.D