Re: sameAs.org

I've been playing around with ipfs [1] lately.  It allows you to host
content (e.g. on your laptop) using the hash, rather than, the http URI.

This has the benefit of being a permanent record of the file, but the
limitation of being harder to locate.

A kind of sameAs lookup service would be valuable to such files.  I've
attempted a first try here:

https://namedinstance.com/.well-known/ni/multihash/QmZvTvRQ2voimuYwBtKsyMqMqirDt5Xrq4sdow2RM5ynKj

<ni:///multihash;QmZvTvRQ2voimuYwBtKsyMqMqirDt5Xrq4sdow2RM5ynKj>
    <https://schema.org/sameAs>
        <https://gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmZvTvRQ2voimuYwBtKsyMqMqirDt5Xrq4sdow2RM5ynKj>
,
        <http://ia801506.us.archive.org/3/items/NodeUp114/NodeUp%20114.mp3> ,
        <ipfs:/ipfs/QmZvTvRQ2voimuYwBtKsyMqMqirDt5Xrq4sdow2RM5ynKj> ;
    <https://schema.org/contentType>
        "audio/mpeg" ;
    <https://schema.org/title>
        "NodeUp: A Node.js Podcast - Episode 114 -
Internationalization Deep Dive" .

I expect the format could be improved a bit.

Question: Do you think this could be a useful feature for sameAs.org ?

[1] https://ipfs.io/