Re: Are spaces allowed between terms in N-Triples 1.1?

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:58:30 -0700
To: Wouter Beek <w.g.j.beek@vu.nl>
Cc: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
This means that all existing N-Triples parsers are lenient in that they
process documents that are not valid N-Triples documents.  This, however, does
not make them too lenient as there is no requirement that an N-Triples
processor reject inputs that are not N-Triples documents.

This does mean that Canonical N-Triples documents are not valid N-Triples
documents.

peter

PS:  Of course what it really means is that the grammar section of the
N-Triples document needs to be changed.