Re: Requesting Semantic Web IG review of Microdata

Technically we're out of charter so we can't(*) really act as an Interest
Group within W3C process (we should be transitioning to a Community Group
later this year). That said, the tweaked Microdata spec would certainly
benefit from attentive review from members of semantic-web@w3.org... Do
please take a look and share your thoughts.

Dan

(*) channeling my inner Dan Connolly here