Re: [CFP] Re: [GenSW 2017] CfP: 1st International Workshop on "Generalizing knowledge: from Machine Learning and Knowledge Representation to the Semantic Web" at AIxIA 2017

Dear Sarven,

> Il giorno 04 lug 2017, alle ore 11:09, Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca> ha scritto:
>
> Prefix your email's Subject with "[CFP]" in future announcements

Thanks, I'll remind this for the future.
>> On 2017-07-04 10:31, Claudia d'Amato wrote:
>> Apologies for cross-posting
>
> ? ;)
>
>> GenSW2017: 1st International Workshop on "Generalizing knowledge: from
>> Machine Learning and Knowledge Representation to the Semantic Web"
>>
>> Website: https://sites.google.com/site/gensw2017/
>
>> Papers should be written in English, formatted according to the Springer
>> LNCS style, and not exceed 12 pages (full papers) or 4 pages (position
>> papers) plus bibliography.
>
> Please correct me if I'm wrong but I presume you want the research
> knowledge to be represented in PDF/Word. Does the workshop accept
> contributions made available in HTML/CSS.. using the LNCS style? If yes,
> great! If not, why not?

Mostly PDF, but we can update the CfP including also HTML

> Do you think the following workshop title be more fitting:
>
> Generalizing knowledge: from Machine Learning and Knowledge
> Representation to Desktops and Printers
>
> Will you consider requiring contributions to be encapsulated and made
> accessible using native (Semantic) Web technologies? If yes, when? If
> not, why not?

This is not a priority for the moment.

Claudia