Re: RDF based messaging, negotiating, and dataset semantics

Thanks for the hint! webid.im is clearly related!

However, from http://webid.im/paper/ I don't see how you would formulate
a message that would select or deselect earlier messages in a
conversation such that one could compute the set of selected triples in
the conversation dataset or determine if the conversation participants
agree.. is that something you were working on?

(sorry if I am not getting it)

Best

Florian