Re: sameAs.org

Hi Miel,
Yeah, I've been wondering about the LDF angle, but can't work out what it would do for sameAs.org, more than resolution already does.
All the server does currently is return the triples that match the subject and single property pattern.

I can't see anything I can run on your software page that would serve what you want.
Maybe it is easiest if you just hack up a proxy? ;-)
I'd be happy to run something on the server, if that helps.

Hugh