De : Bryan Warren [mailto:bryanwarrenalvarez@gmail.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 3 décembre 2017 18:51
À : semantic-web@w3.org
Objet : world trade organization/SME

Hi all, I am looking for a vocabulary/ontology for modeling small business organizations. in this case, there is the classification micro, small, medium, large business. I know the WTO has a vocabulary and I am sure there must be something like that at EU level as well as in the US. Any hint as to where could I find these resources?

EU has the NACE codes, is there a structured machine-processable (beyond the PDF) version for NACE codes?