Re: Functions in N3 (was: Re: What Happened to the Semantic Web?)

+1
i.e. I would implement them and add them to
https://github.com/josd/eye/blob/master/eye-builtins.n3
well, at least try :-)

Kind regards,
Jos

Jos De Roo   | Agfa HealthCare
R&D engineer | Cognitive Computing Competence Center
http://josd.github.io/

Agfa HealthCare NV, Moutstraat 100, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
http://www.agfa.com/healthcare