Re: DISCLAIMER (was Re: [CfP] Journal of Web Semantics (JWS) - Special Issue on Ontology Engineering)

I guess I am totally missing the point (and sorry for that) but I do not
understand why this is about HTML versus LaTeX instead of being about
different paradigms of academic publishing. These two issues are related
but not the same. I want to change scientific publishing in terms of the
workflows, not the representation layer.

Jano

> So, I don't actually view the publishers as an "enemy". I just think
> they are insignificant.

I don't agree but that is probably a non-technical and not SW related
discussion.

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/