Re: Which language?

I'm not sure what is really "best". There are libraries in Python like
rdflib. There are libraries in PHP like EasyRDF. There are libraries
in JavaScript like rdf-ext and rdflib.js. There are things like the
Linked Data Platform. There is stuff like the Visual Data Web.

But it is important to understand the underlying thinking:
https://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Overview.html

Learning SPARQL is also important: http://www.learningsparql.com/

Forgive me if I have mentioned things known already.
-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259