Re: Invitation to collaborate on thesis/article writing

Well, I started mine on a public Github and will complete it there, so I
guess I'll find out :) I suppose I am leaning on my git commit history to
prove that I authored the content first, even if someone plagiarises it
afterwards.

Relatedly, many universities require or at least strongly prefer that the
thesis is at least in part already published as peer-reviewed papers. How
does this line up?

Amy