Re: Alternative to CWM as a simple command-line reasoner for RDF

Tim,

As an option for your more visual learners you might want to have a look
at Gruff.

http://allegrograph.com/gruff2/

It's a free tool with a number of different options and capabilities
that include reasoning capabilities.   If you are exposing students to
SPARQL (or Prolog) for the first time, Gruff can generate query code
from a visual graph to get users started exploring.

Happy to show you a demo or we have a number of Gruff videos in our
Learning Center.

Regards,

Craig Norvell
Franz Inc.