Oct27: Bay Area DBpedia Meetup 2016

From: Pablo N. Mendes <pablomendes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 17:26:21 +0000
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear all,

We are happy to announce that the 8th DBpedia meeting will be held in
Sunnyvale on October 27th 2016, hosted by Yahoo!

The event will feature talks from Yahoo!, IBM Watson, LinkedIn and
Lattice.io amongst others. Besides DBpedia, the topics will include
knowledge graphs & machine learning, open data, open source and startups.

Please read below on different ways you can participate. We are looking
forward to meeting again in person with the US-based Semantic Web community.

Quick facts

- Web URL: http://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/California2016

- Hashtag: #DBpediaCA

- When: October 27th, 2015

- Where: Yahoo!, 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA.

- Registration: through eventbrite (limited seats)
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/8th-dbpedia-community-meeting-in-california-2016-tickets-28597014440

- Call for Contributions: Submit your proposal in our form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVKwsSp9I1AFU8AvdFTNyIHIbwMtUqBzUQAvnSdgSlmRDtQQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

Cheers
Pablo, Dimitris and Nicolas

Pablo N. Mendes