Re: Feedback

Sebastian,

Writing advice I got early on:

- First write an abstract. If you can't summarize in a few sentences what
you are doing, then it is going to be very hard for other to understand
- From the abstract, the following should be apparent
1) What is the problem
2) Why is it important (i.e. motivation)
3) What is your contribution (what is unique/novel)

Your introduction should dive into a bit more detail on this.

You should be answer each of these questions in a succinct and crisp
sentence.

--
Juan Sequeda, Ph.D
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA