Re: SKOS modeling

Thank you very much for the answer, I think that now I better understand
the theory behind it.

Still I am wondering: once you have a thesaurus written in SKOS in place,
what do you do with it? You use it for tagging? As all relations are
written as annotations, you cannot reason on it using any OWL profile so
the only way to get all the broader concepts is to make SPARQL queries.
What if you want to get the broader concept of a broader concept? You
translate the SKOS ontology to an OWL ontology?

I think that my point here is that while SKOS seems easier to use because
all relations are not "hard", it seems to me of less practical use of an
RDF/OWL ontology but again I am not a SKOS expert so I probably just don't
understand it :)

Alessandro