Re: Transparent and/or anonymous attribution in scholarly communication

Hmm, can you clarify the relation between your post on academic
reviewing styles and the topic of this (technical) Semantic Web mailing
list?

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/