Re: Call for position statements "PROV: Three Years Later"

Sure sounds reasonable.

Again, it's really a light weight workshop so I don't think we were
worrying to much about the whole submission requirements thing.

It was more about hey this sounds like a good time to get together and talk
and see where we are and want to go.

Paul